|Product Name||Specimen||Format||Model No.||Sensitivity||Strip Width|
|TP Syphilis Test Device||
One Step Anti Syphilis Strip Test is a rapid direct binding test for the visual detection of anti syphilis antibodies in serum as an aid in the diagnosis of syphilis infection. Test results are read visually without any instrument. It is based on the principle of double antigen sandwich immunoassay for determination of syphilis antibodies in serum. Purified recombinant syphilis antigens are employed to identify anti Syphilis antibodies specifically. This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
- For serum, collect blood into a container without anticoagulant. Allow the blood to clot and separate the serum from the clot. Use the serum for testing.
- If the specimen cannot be tested on the day of collection, store the serum specimen in a refrigerator or freezer.
- Bring the specimens to room temperature before testing. Do not freeze and thaw the specimen repeatedly.
- 1.Allow the sealed Anti-Syphilis test strip, serum specimens and control solution to reach room temperature (18-30°C).
- 2.Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch.
- 3.Immerse the strip into the serum with the arrow end pointing towards the serum. Do not immerse. past the marker line. Take the strip out after 5 -10 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface(e.g.,mouth of the serum container).
- 4.Wait 10-15 minutes and read results. Do not read results after 20 minutes
Model No: TP-P01D
Certificate: CE, ISO9001, ISO13485
Read Time:15 minutes