Glad to know you in the vast internet sea.We are professional manufacturer of pH dry test paper and urine test strip for hospital,lab and scientific testing department.maybe we can do cooperation!
Indicator strips for semi-quantitative,visual determination of the pH in gastric tube aspirate of human origin for assessment placement.pH value 2.0-9.0 at 2.0, 2.5,3.0,3.5,4.0,4.5,5.0,5.5,6.0,6.5,7.0,7.5,8.0,8.5,9.0.
In triplicate color paper pad.
Place 2-3 drops of aspirate onto the test zones,within 10 to 60 seconds,read the corresponding pH.
Test Range: 4.5-9.0
Test Degree: 4.5,5.0,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,8.0,8.5,9.0
1. Super sensitive and accurate
2. Easier to read
3. Gives you an extremely accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline your tissues really are
4. Measure tight 0.25 increments to know exactly what your pH is
5. Can test both urine and saliva to give you the most complete picture of your pH
6. Economical.pH Test Strips are more accurate, more versatile,and easier to read than litmus paper, yet they're surprisingly affordable
7. No guesswork.Because LTH Diagnostic pH Test Strips measure tight 0.25 increments,you'll know exactly what your pH is super-sensitive Diagnostic pH Test Strips give you an extremely accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline your tissues really are unlike regular pH paper,the Diagnostic pH Test Strips' dual pad indicator is super easy to read versatile.Diagnostic pH Test Strips can test both urine and saliva to give you the most complete picture of your pH
Fast accurate result
OEM is available
Q1: What's the method u use to do the test?
A: Colloidal Gold Method.
Q2: What's ur MOQ ?
A: Always, for strip format, the MOQ is 5000pcs. While for cassette format, MOQ
is 2000pcs, same as midstream.
Q3: What's ur packing of the tests?
A: If u choose the low cost, we will suggest u the bulk packing to go. Which
means 1 test in a single pouch, then 100/40 pouches in a plastic bag, 50 bags
in a carton. If u need to sell in pharmacy/chain shop or some countries which
have strict requirements about the packing, u can choose to pack in a box, like
100pcs in a box, or even 1 test in a single box.
Q4: What's the main differences when comparing products from different
A: U can compare the mainly features of the test: Accuracy, Sensitivity,
Specificity, and then the Price.
Q5: Some tests can be tested with serum/plasma or with whole blood, so
what's the difference?
A: Well, if the specimen is whole blood, people will need buffer, lancet and
alcohol swab to help the test. If they buy all the accessories, they can test
very easily at home. But if the specimen is serum/plasma, it will need
centrifuge to separate serum from whole blood first. This way, it's better to
use at lab or hospital. And in some words, serum/plasma test will always give
a more accurate results.
Q6: How can i distinguish a good test kit?
A: U can judge from the 4facts:Technical data: Such as the accuracy,
specificity and sensitivity.
Pouch sealing: Tight enough. If the foil pouch is not sealed well, the humidity
in circustance will destroy the reactivity of antibodies labeled on NC
membrane. Shelf life will be shorten down.
Flow speed: The shorter the better?? NO!! The reaction of antibodies on NC
membrane and antigens in specimen usually requires quite a while to work
sufficiently. U can refer to the instruction for more accurate time.
Background: Good test usually gives clean background after running. If there
are red smears in the reading window, it usually caused by bad colloidal gold
technology or bad NC membrane. Sometimes, the defect caused false positive
result in practice